Sterling Engineering, Inc. https://cdn.haleymarketing.com/templates/63335/logos/square_logo.png https://www.sterling-engineering.com https://www.sterling-engineering.com USD 65000 80000 YEAR true
Deerfield, IL 60015 US
2023-05-26 2023-06-30 Employment Type: Permanent Job Category: Accounting Job Number: Na826866525 Compensation: $65000-80000 / year
Location: Deerfield, IL
Hire Type: Direct Hire
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands for professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
- Prepares monthly journal entries, consolidating entries and month-end analyses as well as various exhibits and commentary required for reports issued to management and government agencies.
- Coordinates typing, proofreading, issuance and filing of reports.
- Prepares analyses of various account balances and maintain files of supporting workpapers.
- Assists with special projects, year-end activities and related duties.
- Completes fixed asset transactions.
- Prepares written procedures on job responsibilities.
- Prepares and posts monthly journal entries into the SAP system ensuring timely, accurate and efficient recording and analysis of month-end and year-end transactions;
- Assist in completing fixed asset transactions and reporting;
- Participate in audits as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree in accounting
- CPA candidate preferred
- 1-3 years’ accounting experience
- Have strong analytical and problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks;
- Ability to function effectively while meeting deadlines
- Strong interpersonal, communication and administrative skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Windows environment and have an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Applications