Account Executive - Sales - Business Development Manager
Westchester, IL 60154 US
Join a Company Ranked in the Top 2% companies nationwide by Clients & Employees for the past 7+ Years – Also Ranked as Best of Staffing for Internal Employee Satisfaction making us a best staffing company to work for.
We are rapidly growing and looking for a highly motivated Recruiting Account Executive to join our team at our corporate office in Westchester, IL. (Currently working hybrid)
At Sterling, you will be a part of an award winning, employee owned, technical/engineering recruitment leader. We provide project, contract-to-hire and direct hire staffing support both locally and nationally to a variety of diverse industries which include food, pharmaceutical, transportation, consumer products, energy, oil & gas and many others.
WHAT MAKES OUR TEAM DIFFERENT?
We are Employee Owned! Our team is highly driven, competitive and is working toward expanding an already exceptional organization! Our team’s performance is significantly rewarded and recognized. Everyone’s contributions make a significant impact on the whole.
We provide a good medium for teamwork and individual achievement. Our goal as a team is to provide everyone with the tools and support to be successful entrepreneurs, and to assist you in building your own career.
WHAT ROLE WILL YOU PLAY?
As an Account Executive you are an integral part of our business development team. You will be identifying potential opportunities and developing client relationships through research, referrals, networking and cold calling. This position will initiate contacts with prospective clients by connecting with key stakeholders within organizations and presenting Sterling as a recruitment and staffing partner. This role reports to the Business Unit Manager.
- Desire and ability to identify, initiate, and secure new accounts within target industry vertical
- Develop prospect lists, execute a marketing plan, and generate new business.
- Proven ability to grasp technical/technology concepts as it pertains to functional job requirements
- Identify and engage with client contacts using sales tools and methods (social media, company database, networking events, cold calling, etc.)
- Conduct business development activities as required to promote Sterling’s service offerings through office visits, presentations and overall communication
- Persistence in prospecting activities and maintain or exceed expected key performance indicators (KPI’s)
- Negotiate mutually beneficial staffing agreements and partnership programs
- Utilize strategic client management practices, industry & market analysis, internal communication, external promotions and constant in-depth client analysis to uncover revenue opportunities
- Assist in screening qualified applicants against the job description over the phone or through face-to-face meetings
- Present qualified and screened candidates to the hiring managers with summary of qualifications
- Consistently meet or exceed assigned Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Driven by the hunt - demonstrate energy, competitiveness, and tenacity
- Consistent follow up and communication with clients and candidates
- Closing and negotiating skills built on honesty and integrity
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Ability to travel and present to all levels of leadership
- Ability to grow accounts organically through referrals and new business development
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience preferred
WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT?
- To become an Owner in Sterling Engineering, by earning Stock Ownership annually, as well as company contributions into your 401k!
- To be surrounded by a team who is passionate, loyal, competitive, and driven
- Along with a highly competitive base compensation, to be rewarded for your individual contributions and recognized for your successes with commissions, quarterly & annual bonuses and the like
- To receive consistent training and professional development
- The ability to create your own career path within a fast-growing organization