Supply Chain Manager
Northbrook, IL 60062 US
Title: Supply Chain Manager
Location: Northbrook, IL
Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct hire
- This position is responsible for the planning and inventory control, sourcing negotiating pricing and contracts for commodities needed for the business to produce.
- Establishing performance metrics for the supply chain
- Maintaining supplies and materials to optimize production
- Leading and managing physical inventory and cycle-counting activities
- Negotiating agreements for prices of raw material and delivery with suppliers, vendors, and/or shipping companies.
- Managing all team member activities including, but not limited to, time off requests, time card approvals, daily and weekly overtime, hiring, and training.
- Managing expenses within approved budget constraints.
- 4-year degree in Business and/or Supply Chain Management
- Experience working in a Machine Shop or Manufacturing environment.
- Demonstrated project management skills
- Proficient on ERP/MRP & standard computer software
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information