Sr. Mold Maker
Bolingbrook, IL 60440 US
- Build tooling assemblies to drawing specifications using CNC & conventional workshop machines, hand tools, and power tools
- Problem solves collaboratively with supervisors & project owners when tools are not functioning as designed/built.
- Maintain an organized & lean workspace
- Use a variety of hand tools and handling equipment (ex: an overhead crane) to manipulate and assemble tools.
- A technical institute degree in machining is preferred.
- Required at least 5 years of related experience in tool building and operating workshop various machinery (CNC and conventional)
- Knowledge of injection molding
- Familiar with Fanuc Controls
- Positive Attitude & open-minded to suggestions and various requests.
- Ability to work with and train others.
Meet Your Recruiter
Ashley Schmitt is a dedicated and experienced Senior Recruiting Team Lead passionate about empowering individuals through career opportunities. With an impressive track record of 8 years at Sterling, she has significantly impacted the organization's talent acquisition and development strategies.
With a remarkable 12-year career in the field of recruiting, Ashley has garnered a deep understanding of the industry's dynamics and trends. She has witnessed the ever-changing job market and thrived in guiding people through its complexities. For Ashley, the most rewarding aspect of recruitment is finding people roles that can genuinely improve their professional lives.
As a Senior Recruiting Team Lead, Ashley's leadership abilities shine through as she leads her team to excel in their roles. She believes in fostering a collaborative and inclusive work environment where all team member's strengths are recognized and utilized to achieve collective success.
Advice for candidates from Ashley: “Reflect on your skill sets and what makes you happy, be realistic about your strengths and weaknesses. Strengthen your online presence and always be networking!”