Lead Manufacturing Engineer
BRISTOL, CT 06010 US
- Analyze and design manufacturing cells that conform to Lean Manufacturing standards
- Maintain and improve technical procedures for manufacturing processes
- Maintain and improve statistical process controls
- Determine and eliminate root causes and diminish occurrences in the manufacturing process.
- Work collaboratively with Design and Purchasing team to improve existing products
- Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP); Support all current and new product introduction
- Utilize production metrics to identify waste and areas for continuous improvement
- Bachelors preferred
- At least 8 years of manufacturing engineering experience
- Ability to be on-site daily
- Willingness to transition into a managerial role
- Solid mechanical aptitude
Meet Your Recruiter
Alyssa Ford is a dedicated Technical Recruiter, driven by her commitment to establishing meaningful connections with individuals and assisting them in navigating the complexities of career transitions.
With one year of dedicated service at Sterling and a total of 2 years in the recruiting field, Alyssa has already significantly impacted talent acquisition.
Alyssa's innate ability to connect with people and understand their unique career aspirations has been instrumental in her success as a Technical Recruiter. She finds great joy in forging professional relationships and participating in candidates' journeys as they navigate the tough decisions associated with job changes.
Having experienced the challenges of job hunting firsthand, Alyssa empathizes with candidates facing similar struggles. She encourages job seekers not to lose hope and to stay persistent throughout their search. Alyssa believes that the right role will come along at the right time, and maintaining a positive attitude and determination can make all the difference in finding the perfect fit.