wheeling, IL 60090 US
- Responsible for troubleshooting, repairing and maintaining all mail and bindery production equipment within the facility, ensuring that down time is keep to a minimum. Machinery involved includes CMC/W&D/ and Bell & Howell inserters, Domino/Scitex/ and Video Jet inkjet printers, Kirk Rudy Tabbers and Stackers, Folding and Affixing equipment, vacuum bases, hot melt glue systems, friction feeders and various other finishing equipment
Troubleshoot, repair and maintain all plant mail and bindery equipment
· Conducts regular inspections of production equipment and performs daily preventive maintenance duties on plant equipment.
· Fabricates repair parts by using machine shop instrumentation and equipment
· Assist and train operators in proper set-up procedures
· Maintains equipment, parts, and supplies inventories by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed equipment, parts, and supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt.
· Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
· Report all safety hazards to shift supervisor and maintenance manger
· Self-motivated – requires minimal supervision
· Other duties as assigned
· Must possess 5+ years’ experience in maintaining mail and bindery equipment
· Ability to work in a team environment
· Intermediate level of computer skills
· Good oral communication skills in conversing with employees
· Must be able to work extended shifts and weekend hours when needed
· Ability to lift 50lbs+
· Provide your own tools
· Bi-lingual speaking a plus