Mundelein, IL 60060 US
- Air Compressors - reciprocating, screw, and centrifugal
- Refrigeration – Chillers, pumps, tank and tankless distribution systems
- HVAC System’s and troubleshooting. HVAC/refrigeration certification preferred
- Electrical Maintenance – Troubleshooting VFD’s, controls, and 480v electrical distribution systems
- Programmable Logic Controller basic knowledge preferred, Electronics – Able to use SCADA for data collection and monitoring. Experience in use of following systems desired – Tracer Summit, IZ Systems, JCI Metasys.
- Building Maintenance – plumbing (copper, steel, PVC) , building repair, housekeeping
- Ability to read electrical schematics and mechanical blueprints
- Demonstrated ability to independently troubleshoot and repair production and/or facility equipment
- Willingness to be “on-call” during off hours and weekends
- Desire to learn and develop within the maintenance field
- Ability to communicate using e-mail systems, build and maintain Excel spreadsheets, develop training documents in PowerPoint, and write reports using Word. Ability to use SAP or other maintenance tracking software.
- Prior formal training and 3 - 5 years in facility maintenance trades
- Previous project management experience acting as liaison with vendors and contractors.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to sit, stand, or walk and is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, stoop and kneel, and climb stairs. The employee is regularly required to communicate with other employees and be aware of sounds in the plant. Employee is required to be awake and alert during all work hours. The employee must also occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.