Divisional Sales Manager (Staffing & Engineering services)
Westchester, IL 60154 US
- Achieve growth and sales targets by successfully providing direction to team on business development efforts and attaining quantitative and qualitative KPI’s
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that drives existing client growth as well as expanding company’s customer base and ensure its?future growth
- Leverage existing relationships and/or prospect for new Customer accounts for business development
- Identify and target accounts with the significant business potential
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Develop depth in primary accounts including potential for primary supplier status and/or Managed Service Programs
- Actively participate in the hiring, training, mentoring and career advancement and success of new and existing Divisional Salespeople
- Oversee & assist in the training and development of the Divisional Recruiting Team
- Work collaboratively with Recruiting Team Lead to establish specific account recruiting strategy to maximize timely, effective, and complete searches
- Hands-on sales support for individual assigned orders and team priority and problem orders.
- Reinforce and monitor candidate qualifying processes and methodologies including in-office interviews, rate or salary history verifications and reference checking
- Assist in reviewing and ensuring appropriate quality driven processes are adhered to and complete phone contact, interview, and reference check documentation in database
- Support candidate interviews to verify candidate “soft” and “hard” skills fit for key customer orders
- Assist in the negotiation and closing of candidate offers. Coordination and tracking of job postings
- Drive ongoing marketing material improvements through supporting project completion reviews and employee exit feedback
- Present sales, revenue, expenses, and realistic Division forecasts to the Senior Leadership team
- Provide metrics regarding recruiting and sales efforts
- Staffing industry experience
- Have existing relationships or networks; proven track record of quickly being able to expand network within a target industry
- Minimum of 5+ years of related Sales and/or Recruiting and management experience.
- College degree preferred
- Strong work ethic and excellent communications skills.
- Successful previous experience as a sales representative or sales manager, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Strong business sense and industry expertise
- Excellent mentoring, coaching and people management skills
- Demonstrated ability to train, develop, lead, and motivate a small team of Recruiters.
- Ability to prioritize team and company goals while maintaining individual performance expectations
- To become an Owner in Sterling, by earning Stock Ownership annually, as well as company contributions into your 401(k)!
- To be surrounded by a team who is passionate, loyal, competitive, and driven
- To be highly rewarded and recognized for your individual contributions and recognized for your successes with commissions, quarterly & annual bonuses, trips, and similar
- To receive consistent training and professional development
- The ability to create your own career path within a fast-growing organization
- To become a key part of an exceptional culture passionate about employee ownership and determined to achieve new levels of organizational growth
Meet Your Recruiter
Director of Recruiting
Josh Bocek is Sterling’s Director of Recruiting, a seasoned professional with a remarkable career spanning over 19 years in the field of recruitment.
As the Director of Recruiting, Josh leverages his extensive experience to collaborate seamlessly with all divisions within Sterling, ensuring a cohesive and strategic approach to talent acquisition. His deep understanding of the recruitment landscape allows him to provide invaluable insights and guidance across industries and roles.
Josh's passion lies in the human element of recruiting. He finds immense fulfillment in interacting with candidates from diverse backgrounds and walks of life. The opportunity to connect with individuals at various stages of their careers and help them navigate toward meaningful professional journeys is a cornerstone of his work.
Beyond his role as the Director of Recruiting, Josh is dedicated to the relentless pursuit of excellence in service delivery. He understands that providing the best possible service to both clients and candidates is essential in fostering successful partnerships. His commitment to going above and beyond for the Sterling community is a testament to his unwavering dedication.
Josh's advice to job seekers reflects his emphasis on preparation and putting one's best foot forward. While not every aspect of the hiring process can be controlled, one can always control their level of preparedness for interviews. This proactive approach positions candidates for success and sets them apart in the competitive job market.