Markham, IL 60428 US
*We are unable to sponsor H1-B visas at this time.*
Title: CNC Machinist
Location: Alsip, IL
Overview: Sterling has helped build careers for thousands of professionals like yourself. Our expert recruiters support you at every step in the process and as a Best of Staffing company, Sterling provides exciting work with exceptional employers across the U.S.
Hire Type: Direct Hire
As an employee of Sterling Engineering, you are eligible to receive a Full Employee Benefits package that includes paid time off, paid holidays, 3 medical plans to choose from, dental & vision plans, 401(k), and an Employee Stock Ownership (ESOP) plan.
- Read, interpret, and understand blueprints and drawings
- Build assemblies, sub-assemblies, and segments of machines, and construct/assist in constructing standalone machines and/or large integrated systems.
- Set-up and Operation of CNC Horizontal Mill
- · Working with Fanuc controls
- · Set-Up/Operating of Mori Seiki Horizontal Mills
- · Perform routine Quality/Inspection on all parts using measuring equipment/instruments
- Minimum 1-3 years experience in setting up and operating CNC Horizontal Mill Machines, mechanical assembly, machine building, or machinist.
- Previous experience in the use of calipers, micrometers, depth gages, indicators and scales used in machine shop/manufacturing.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, age, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or genetic information